Unity4 provides advanced contact centre capabilities, from technology to people, at home or in the office, powered by the cloud, driven by innovation.
Unity4 is a large privately held organisation with operating companies in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Canada.
Functionally Unity4 is split in to two divisions, Contact Centre Outsourcing and Contact Centre Technology.
Facts at a Glance
- The business was established 2000, the RapportCMS technology was released to market as a standalone offering in 2006.
- Unity4 is Privately Held by the original shareholders.
- Unity4 is Debt Free and has not taken external venture funding, private equity or market capital
- The group has an Compound Annual Growth rate of 44.28 precent ( as of June 2011)
- Unity4 employs in excess of 650 people worldwide (excluding independent agents on the platform)
- Over 11,000 active users on the RapportCMS platform worldwide
- Unity4 maintains its internal quality assurance program (U4RMS) and is OFCOM, ACMA, ATA. ADMA and DMA compliant
- Unity4 is PCI DSS compliant and externally certified